Care & Maintenance - how do I keep my faux fur stool looking lovely and fluffy..
- Vacuum the stool regularly using the hose attachment of your vacuum cleaner
- Gently brush with any soft bristle hair brush, (a dog brush is ideal) or a wide toothed comb to prevent any tangling or matting. Brush and fluff carefully. If the fur becomes a little tangled, use a hairdryer and blow cool air whilst also brushing until you untangle and fluff all the fur. Repeat if necessary.
- To smooth the fibres in the case of some matting, spray with a detangling oil or conditioner for hair. Alternatively, you could dilute a teaspoon of hair conditioner in a bottle with 2 cups of water. Place the mixture in a spray bottle and spritz the fur.
- Lightly dry with a hairdryer on a cool setting.
- How regularly these maintenance instructions are carried out naturally depends on level of usage.
- As a general note, avoid direct sunlight. This stops UV damage or fading of darker shaded products
- Attend to spills as quickly as possible by spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild detergent
All our luxury faux furs are fire retardant.
About Suburban Salon Sheepskin upholstered Products
Sheepskin is the perfect choice of cover for a footstool. Wool resists spills, dries very quickly and is mildew resistant. It is naturally fire retardant, resists static, dirt and dust, is hypo-allergenic, renewable be tempted to speed up the drying process. Natural air flow can help the drying process. You will be sent care instructions specific to the type of sheepskin you purchase.
Are your hides 100% natural?
Absolutely. We only offer natural products. All our sheepskins are 100% ethically sourced as by-products of the meat industry.
We’re sure you will be delighted with our products but to give you peace of mind we want to let you know that it’s OK to change your mind. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product or exchange for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it. We’ll refund the purchase price less the initial delivery fee. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
If you’d like to return an item, contact us by email email@example.com to advise of the return and full instructions will be given. This will need to be sent via registered post.
What if there is Product Damage?
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which items were damaged (sending us a digital photo would be really helpful if you can). If you do not want a replacement, then the item comes under our normal returns policy. Please make sure that you check for damage immediately upon receiving the product(s), as we cannot take responsibility for damages that may happen once you have received the product(s).
What is the Shipping Policy?
We offer free delivery on all our products within the UK using MyHermes signed for delivery.
All products are handcrafted to order and aim to be dispatched within 10 business days. Shipping times are estimated at between 3 -5 business days depending on your location.
Do you ship internationally?
We do ship internationally. Shipping prices vary from country to country, so please get in touch before placing your order for a shipping quote.
If you would like to discuss your requirements, provide us with feedback on our products or anything else, please call us on 07944 599494 or email email@example.com